fatsecret members overall average rating
Turkey Sausage and Cheese Omelet
A great combination of turkey sausage, cheese and eggs.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat eggs together with seasoning.
- Add milk and beat until mixed. While beating, heat turkey crumbles in microwave for about 30 seconds on high, or quickly heat it in a pan on the stove.
- Heat a lightly greased pan over medium heat.
- Pour egg mixture into pan. Let cook approximately 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until egg begins to firm.
- Flip eggs over to allow top to cook.
- Add cheese and sausage on top, and let it cook until cheese begins to melt.
- Flip eggs in half, over the top of the sausage and cheese filling.
- Turn off stove, and place omelet onto plate for serving. Be careful, its hot!
236 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
review this recipe
Do you think this recipe is good for Abs Diet
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Abs Diet