fatsecret members overall average rating
Breaded turkey cutlet served with a white wine sauce that's low fat and low calorie.
- Cut off peel and pith from lemons. Cut into slices, then cut slices in half; reserve.
- Spread breadcrumbs on waxed paper. Press cutlets into crumbs to coat.
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Lightly spray cutlets with cooking spray.
- Cook 2 1/2-minutes per side or until golden and no longer pink in thickest parts. Remove to a platter and keep warm.
- Add tomatoes and thyme to skillet, raise heat to high, and cook, shaking pan, for 2 to 3 minutes or until tomato skins start to char and split in spots; transfer to platter.
- Add wine, shallot, and capers to skillet; boil 1 minute or until wine is reduced by half.
- Reduce heat and swirl in butter and reserved lemon slices until butter is emulsified.
- Spoon over turkey and serve with tomatoes.
105 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet