fatsecret members overall average rating
Turkey, Bean & Zucchini Chili
Chili that's heavy on the beans, veggies and flavor.
- Soak beans overnight.
- Brown turkey with onions, do not add extra oil.
- To crockpot, add two cans of tomatoes, chopped zucchini, beans and ground turkey and onions.
- Mix with seasoning package for chili, or chili powder.
- Simmer on high for 3 to 4 hours, then turn to low for 3 more hours.
- Serve with low fat sour cream or low fat shredded cheese.
134 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers