fatsecret members overall average rating
Spinach and Egg White Quiche
A spinach quiche made with egg whites and no crust.
- Pour olive oil into a quiche pie plate. Spread with a paper towel to coat pie plate and remove excess oil.
- Thaw and drain spinach and mix all ingredients together.
- Bake 350 °F (175 °C) for about 40 minutes or until center sets.
- Cool and cut into 6 wedges.
159 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins