fatsecret members overall average rating
Sausages and Eggs Breakfast
Eggs with diced up onions, and two maple sausage links cooked until crispy.
- Chop up the onion.
- Cook onion in frying pan to brown.
- Add the onion to the scrambled egg.
- Cook up the sausage links.
- Serve the egg omelet and sausage together.
18 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
I use the new turkey sausage crumbles by Jimmy Dean. Warm 1 or 2 tablespoons in a non-stick skillet; add a tsp of Smart Balance "butter" and when melted, add 1/4 cup of Egg Beaters. The Southwest flavor is wonderful!
21 Feb 11 by member: lgb1956
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet