fatsecret members overall average rating
A delicious substitute for baked potatoes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Scrub the parsnips and cut them into sticks.
- Put the oil in a large sandwich bag and add the parsnip sticks. Shake well to coat the parsnips.
- Put the parsnips and the oil in an oven proof dish.
- Roast for 30 minutes, until cooked through, with crispy edges.
388 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Flush Plan