fatsecret members overall average rating
Ricotta and Fresh Herb Frittata
An absolutely delicious dish that's very easy to make.
- Heat oil in a 9" non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients to hot skillet; stir occasionally with a wooden spoon until eggs are set and only the surface is runny, about 3 minutes.
- Flip frittata out onto a plate so browned side is face-up. Slide frittata back into skillet and cook until second side is slightly browned, about 3 minutes more. (Note: If you do not want to flip the frittata, you can finish cooking it in the oven using an ovenproof skillet. Broil until slightly browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.)
- Slide frittata out of pan and cut into 8 wedges; serve immediately.
- Note: you can leave out the Canadian bacon to make it a vegetarian meal.
269 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Flush Plan