fatsecret members overall average rating
Spicy and healthy pasta dish.
- Cook the pasta in rapidly boiling water until al dente.
- Trim the ends of the broccoli stems and cut off the flowers. Peel the outer fibrous layer off the main stalks and cut the stalks into bite-sized pieces.
- Separate the flower of the broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the broccoli in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
- Put it in a saucepan with the olive oil, garlic, water, and salt.
- Bring to a boil, cover tightly, and let steam until the broccoli is bright green and very crunchy-tender - no more than five minutes. Remove the lid and boil off most of the remaining liquid.
- Toss the broccoli with cooked pasta and chicken. Top with red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese, if desired.
105 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
The recipe includes the word "chicken" in the title; so, is chicken included in the nutrition facts? How much chicken?
29 Jan 09 by member: Unmasqued2
The ingredient list does not include the chicken so the nutrition info is not accurate.
24 Jan 11 by member: daveandnaomi
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Slimming World