fatsecret members overall average rating
A tasty mushroom quiche perfect breakfast, lunch or even brunch!
- In a bowl beat the eggs, then beat in the cream and salt.
- In a pan, saute the mushrooms in the butter until tender.
- Spread the cheese in the bottom of a greased large glass pie plate.
- Top the cheese with the mushrooms.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture evenly over the mushrooms.
- Bake at 350 °F (175 °C) for 25-35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let stand about 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
130 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
great recipe, I substituted cream with evaporated milk and greek yogurt. Also added garlic, onions, red and yellow peppers.
04 Jun 12 by member: harafkai
I substituted diced, sautéed eggplant for mushrooms. Didn't have any mushrooms. Also mozzarella for a gooey finish on top. Loved it.
27 Jun 12 by member: SamEatsLess
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins