fatsecret members overall average rating
Baked Asian style egg rolls with turkey sausage.
- Cook turkey sausage in small non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray, like Pam.
- Finely grate or chop vegetables, add vegetables to skillet.
- Sauté for 1 minute, add ginger and soy sauce. Stir to combine and remove from heat after another minute. Only need to wilt cabbage not cook completely.
- Fill each wonton with a teaspoon of vegetable and sausage mixture (make sure not to overfill).
- Moisten edges of wonton with water and roll up, tucking ends in securely.
- Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray as well as lightly on top of wontons.
- Bake in a preheated 425 °F (210 °C) oven for 10 minutes until desired browning.
306 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins