fatsecret members overall average rating
French Toast with Strawberries
A healthier comfort food option.
- Pre-heat small frying pan on medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to pan.
- Beat eggs with spices and pour some into a small plate to cover the bottom. Add more mixture before dipping each slice,
- Dip bread on both sides with egg mixture.
- Cook both sides of toast evenly, about 3-4 minutes each side.
- Add second tablespoon of oil after the second piece of bread. Pour remaining egg mixture on last piece of bread.
- Top with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries.
- Drizzle each serving (2 pieces) with a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of powdered sugar. Enjoy!
106 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins