Salads and Salad Dressings
fatsecret members overall average rating
Nice light & tasty salad for a warm day.
- Place peppers into a large bowl.
- Add onion, basil, salt and pepper.
- Add greek feta and oregano salad dressing. Stir and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, toss salad again and sprinkle with asiago cheese.
- Note: crumbled feta can be used in place on asiago cheese.
47 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins