fatsecret members overall average rating
You won't miss the crust in this tasty low carb pizza.
- Slice eggplant to about 1/4" thickness. Sprinkle both sides with salt and let sit and drain in a colander for 20 minutes to reduce bitterness.
- Mix herbs and spices in with the tomato sauce (unsweetened). Shred cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet. Place eggplant slices on the baking sheet, they can be touching. Spread a small amount of tomato sauce on each slice.
- Add any of your other favorite pizza toppings. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 °F (175 °C) until edges or cheese are slightly brown. About 20 minutes.
853 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Now that I have eggplants out of the garden, I've tried this recipe twice now. Each time it is wonderful. Everyone really enjoyed it. Thanks!
04 Sep 08 by member: Albright777
Great my husband made "sandwiches" out of them but being on WW I enjoyed them and only 5pts each! Yummy!! and satisfying.
16 Jun 11 by member: Lisa0127
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers