Breads & Baked Products
fatsecret members overall average rating
Surprise yourself with this healthy chocolate zucchini cake.
- Cream the butter, oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs and set aside.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, cloves, baking powder, and a teaspoon of baking soda together, then set aside.
- Mix milk, vinegar, and 1/2 a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Blend all ingredients together and add zucchini.
- Put into two greased and floured loaf pans, or one greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 °F (160 °C) for approximately 1 hour.
38 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Biggest Loser Diet