fatsecret members overall average rating
Chili Prawn Whole Wheat Pasta
An easy to make and tasty spicy prawn and pasta lunch or dinner.
- Boil pasta and when ready, drain, rinse in cold water and set aside to allow to cool.
- Heat oil in wok/large frying pan and add spring onions, either pre-chopped or cut into the pan with scissors.
- Once sizzling, add prawns and then chopped chili.
- Allow liquid to reduce, or dispose if excess.
- Stir in pasta until piping hot again.
- Serve up and enjoy!
- Note: If you are quick, you can do the prawns while the pasta cooks and throw the lot in together at the end.
150 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Flush Plan