fatsecret members overall average rating
A quick and easy chicken dish for one, which can easily be adjusted to serve many.
- Cook 2 chicken breast tenderloins (approx. 12-15 min in the oven at 350° F (180° C)).
- While chicken is cooking, sauté sliced mushrooms, spinach, and minced garlic (as much or as little of each as you prefer) in a large pan or wok.
- Once the chicken is cooked, cut the tenderloins into cubes or bite-size pieces.
- Add the chicken pieces to the vegetable/garlic mix and allow to cook for a few minutes to soak up the flavors.
- Add lemon juice to the mixture and cook for another minute or two.
- If desired, drizzle an additional amount of lemon juice over the finished dish before serving.
174 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet