fatsecret members overall average rating
With these "fake" cheesy potatoes you can cheat without cheating.
- Boil the cauliflower until tender but not mushy. Drain.
- Add sour cream, half the cheese , cream of chicken and pepper.
- Mix ingredients well but without mashing the cauliflower. You want some chunks.
- Spray a casserole dish and pour mixture in.
- Pour remaining cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 °F (175 °C) for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and broil for an additional 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
1543 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet