fatsecret members overall average rating
Cheese & Asparagus Frittata
A low carb, quick, easy and delicious frittata.
- Snap the tough ends off of the asparagus and diagonally cut the spears into 1" lengths. Cut the onion into thin slices.
- Heat olive oil in a 10" oven-proof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add asparagus, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, covered, until asparagus is barely tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Lightly beat and add the eggs; cook until almost set, but still runny on top, about 2 minutes; pre-heat the broiler while the eggs cook.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs and place the pan in the oven; broil until the cheese is melted and lightly browned - 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slide the frittata onto a serving plate.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
595 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
review this recipe
Do you think this recipe is good for Slim Fast
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Slim Fast