fatsecret members overall average rating
A delicious creamy side dish.
- Heat the broiler on low. Put the whole head of cauliflower in the microwave on "fresh vegetable" or appropriate setting. Let cool ten minutes.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan, add panko bread crumbs and set aside.
- Add 1 teaspoon butter to pan. Add flour and stir for one minute. Slowly add heavy cream. Stir until thickened.
- Add in cream cheese and stir constantly until cream cheese melted and sauce is smooth.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Chop cauliflower into bite sized pieces - put in an oven proof dish and sprinkle bread crumbs over the top.
- Broil until the top is nice and bubbly.
127 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of The South Beach Diet