fatsecret members overall average rating
Delightful pumpkin custard that's just like pumpkin pie without the crust.
- Mix the pumpkin with the spices.
- Add the milk, eggs slightly beaten, and stir until smooth and well combined.
- Bake in a non-stick cake pan at 425 °F (220 °C) for 15 minutes.
- Lower heat to 350 °F (175 °C) and bake an additional 30-40 minutes.
- The custard will be puffed up, but will fall when it cools. It will have a slightly caramelized top and bottom instead of a pie crust.
- Serve as you would pumpkin pie.
265 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
This dish is always such a treat :)!!! It was dessert tonight and my whole entire family enjoyed it! I used low fat condensed milk and it was just as rich and yummy as whole condensed milk! LOVE IT!!
08 Nov 09 by member: gburgos1113
This is another great recipe from the site. I wonder how much the calories would be with fat free condensed milk. I can't wait for Thanksgiving to have this dish. Yummy.
08 Aug 10 by member: Mkaleokalani
SERVING SIZE PLEASE!!!!!
03 Jun 12 by member: virgtony
Delicious. I used fat free sweetened condensed milk, and it was delicious. We made it for dinner guests and kids, and everyone one gobbled it down!
11 Nov 12 by member: Swettle
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers