fatsecret members overall average rating
Delicious baked pork chops that amazingly tastes more like fried.
- Melt butter.
- Crush pork rinds.
- Dip pork chops in melted butter.
- Roll in pork rinds.
- Spray glass baking dish with butter.
- Place pork chops in dish and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375° F (190° C) for about 30-45 minutes.
- Note: also works well with chicken instead of pork chops.
341 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
After losing on Suzanne Somers food combining program I realized that calories don't mean a thing if there is no insulin response then the body doesn't store fat! Nice recipe. I will try it after this hcg round during stabilzation phase.
29 Mar 11 by member: veildancer27
Excellent recipe, spicy, like fried! My husband has no idea it was low carb, he loved it as well.
03 Aug 11 by member: sherrib08
I used to love shake & bake as a kid! I used egg instead of butter & left out the salt. Delicious!!
17 Oct 12 by member: jungle_mama
I loved this recipe! Will definately cook it again. I used BBQ pork rinds instead of plain and it was wonderful !
05 Feb 13 by member: Traceyhartman
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins