fatsecret members overall average rating
Good for breakfast or dinner, and fast to make when you are starving.
- Slice the tomato and place on to a microwave dish or plate and cook for 1 minute on high.
- Grill or fry the bacon and place on top of the tomatoes (canned plum tomatoes are best).
- Slice the cheese and place on top of the bacon.
- Place in to the microwave and cook on high for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
176 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins