fatsecret members overall average rating
An Asian inspired dish.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a sauté pan, cook almonds in oil until they start to brown. Add garlic to pan for one minute more to cook garlic (it can burn easily, so watch it).
- The tricky part - remove the almonds and garlic from the pan leaving the oil behind (I have no good way to do this yet, leave a comment if you think of one).
- Cook washed and snapped green beans in the oil with salt and pepper (optional) until beans are to the tenderness of your liking (about 5-10 minutes).
- Remove beans from heat, add back the almond/garlic mixture.
- Enjoy! They're good as leftovers, if you can control yourself from eating the entire batch!
79 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Flush Plan