|Start Weight:||(22 Aug 11) 217.0 lb|
|Current Weight:||(10 May 13) 205.0 lb|
|Goal Weight:||170.0 lb|
following: The Primal Blueprint
performance: losing 2.6 lb a week
I am a 37 Year Old who has just gotten tired of being overweight. I started this diet actually on 8/1/11 at 217 pounds. My goal is to get to 170 pounds with diet and exercise.
The breakdown and problems I will be facing:
· I have Fibromyalgia, so exercise will be more of a challenge early on, although I expect it to become easier, not because of practice, but because of the smaller frame and the benefits of the diet.
· I have an artificial hip, so "running it off" isn't an option, however, with the weight decreasing, I should be able to do stretching exercises to make my hip in less pain.
· I love sweets and carbohydrates in general, so that is probably the biggest problem.
· Exercise twice in 1 week
· Exercise 3 times in 1 week
· Exercise 4 times in 1 week
· Exercise 5 times in 1 week
· Exercise 10 times in 2 weeks
· Exercise 15 times in 3 weeks
· Lose 10 pounds (DONE: 8/7/11)
· Lose 15 pounds (DONE: 8/31/11)
· Enter ONEderland (Hit 200 lbs on 9/3/11)
· Lose 20 pounds
· Lose 30 pounds
· Lose 40 pounds
· Lose 47 pounds
The picture is a picture of me, albeit thinner than now. I want to return to that weight, with a bit more muscle.
11-10-11: I had fell off the weight loss wagon. Now, I am getting back on the ball, by starting off by doing a radical fast for God, and holding myself to approximately 500 calories per day until I reach a goal. Please, pray that I reach that goal.