|Start Weight:||(16 Aug 12) 215.0 lb|
|Current Weight:||(12 Mar 13) 157.9 lb|
|Goal Weight:||155.0 lb|
performance: losing 1.1 lb a week
I'm Angie, 44 yrs old, from Texas (born and raised in Okla.). Divorced 13 yrs and have 14-yr-old twin girls. I'm a Stage 4 Lymphoma survivor, in remission since May 2002. I believe that life is about learning, changing and growing. I have no time limit or set amount to lose. -Music holds my memories-
1st Goal: Weigh under 200 (09/19/12)
2nd Goal: Lose 20 lbs. (09/27/12)
3rd Goal: Weigh 185 by Thanksgiving (10/26/12)
4th Goal: Weigh 175 by Christmas (12/03/12)
5th Goal: Wear size 14 "incentive jeans" by Xmas (11/03/12)
*Unexpected Goal: Wear size 12 jeans (01/04/13)
6th Goal: Weigh 165 by Valentine's Day (weighed 163.1 02/01/13)
New Goal: Weigh 155
This is a list of things that have helped me:
1. Drink LOTS of water. At least half your weight in ounces daily.
2. Eat LOTS of green, leafy veggies.
3. Ask questions, take advice, learn all you can.
4. Stop making excuses. If you want to do it, you can do it.
5. Plan ahead & be prepared, especially when away from home.
6. Keep very low-carb or zero-carb foods handy for snacking.
7. Chew sugar-free gum when you're bored, or to satisfy a sweet-tooth.
8. Eat more "good fats" than "okay fats".
9. Keep track of ALL of the food you eat daily.
10. Don't obsess over what the scales show.
11. Take photos & measure yourself all over once every 2 weeks.
12. Join an active, supportive FatSecret Group.
13. Enter Challenges to stay accountable for your actions.
14. Replace your regular table salt with a substitute.
15. Don't eat the same things all the time, day in & day out (unless you want to lol)
16. Replace shredded cheese in recipes with grated Parmesan Cheese.
17. Don't think of this as a "diet". It's a lifetime change.
18. Re-train your brain so you make better food choices.
19. Eating 1 thing you shouldn't have doesn't mean the whole day is "lost".
20. You don't need a TON, just a TASTE.