This diet should be easy to follow. Just adhere to the steps below and you should see a change.
1. Drink about 64oz of water a day. This will help you stay hydrated and keep you hunger level down throughout the day.
2. Find your Recommended Daily Intake for weight loss, this number will then become the maximum number of calories you can eat in a day.
3. Track all the food you eat, this will help you recognize your eating habits and see where changes can happen.
4. Try to keep each meal around 400 calories, by choosing healthier options you will be able to eat more food. Try to add Fruits and Vegetables to each meal. This will add more bulk to your meal and cost only a few calories.
5. Exercising is recommended, but only at the level you think you can maintain the rest of your life. If exercising is not in the cards for you, then focus more on the foods you eat. You will still be able to lose weight without exercise.
6. Do not give up. The first few weeks will be challenging as your body adjusts to the new way of eating. You will probably feel hunger. But, your body will adjust and soon the hunger will fade. If you fall off the wagon and have a bad day, just get back on. Persistence will be the key to losing weight. It will not happen overnight, but it will happen.