For whom it may concern,|
Today i wrote down reasons to loose weight, keep losing weight or stay on target weight. I came up with 28 reasons!!! 28!!
It really works for me to look at those reasons at hard times, because in the past the "i want it, and i want it now"-voice used to overwhelm me with reasons to eat that pie/crisps/cheese/whatever. But now i have 28 reasons to overwhelm that voice right back!!!
Here are the reasons:
1. I want my foot to heal.
2. i don't want my kid being teased for having a fat mom.
3. i want to be a good example for my kid
4. i don't want to be "the fattest" in any given group of females.
5. i don't want no more insults about my weight (intentionally or not)
6. i want people to stop giving me advice i don't need.
7. i want my horse to be able to carry be without problems
8. a wife should weight lighter than her husband.
9. i want my husband to be proud to walk beside me.
10. i want to look my age.
11. i want to shop for clothes without being send to the fat-corner.
12. i want to stop pitty-ing myself.
13. i want people to stop pitty-ing me
14. i dont want to gain weight even if i cannot loose anymore.
15. i want to jog, and say "look at me go"
16. i want the correctional underwear (all sizes my fat ass!) to fit and actually correct something.
17. i want to get presents every time i loose a kilo.
18. i want to sit on normal chairs, with no pain from the arms or fear for breaking them.
19. i want people to admire me, and think i'm strong. i don't want people to prejudge me solely by my weight for being weak/slow/dumb/lazy/shy/prude and selfconsious.
20. i don't want to be turned down for anything because of my weight.
21. i want to know how low i can go...
22. i want to fit into certain clothes and boots. (for example there are no horseback-riding-boots in my calf-size)
23. i want to loose the dips and pimples.
24. i want to keep a steady and consistent bowl-movement.
25. i want to have clothes actually look nice on me.
26. i don't want to fear looking at pictures (of me, potentially)
27. i don't want to be ashamed getting a professional massage.
28. I don;t want my mood being influenced by the scale
there they are. you can agree with them or not, but those are my personal reasons.
Diet Calendar Entries for 30 May 2012:
Fat: 42.76g | Prot: 60.75g | Carb: 218.03g.
Breakfast: Rijstewafel. Lunch: Coco Pops, Cherry Tomatoes, Combi Crackertjes, Nonfat Plain Yogurt, Apples, Plakken Kaas Licht Pittig. Dinner: Strawberries, Mayonnaise, Pistolets. more...
Activities & Exercise:
Running (jogging) - 5/mph - 13 minutes, horseback riding - 30 minutes, Horseback Riding - 1 hour, Resting - 14 hours and 17 minutes, Sleeping - 8 hours. more...
Brilliant reasons! I am going to follow your example and make my own list. It's great!
31 May 12 by member: Brittalicious
submit a comment
You must sign in to submit a comment
Other Related Links
Other Journals for puhpine's own diet
puhpine's weight history
puhpine's Recent Activity
puhpine's own activity
Other Member Diet Recent Activity