I hope this helps. If not, don't be hesitant to ask more.
I found this at Www.frugallivingnw.com-
1. Every morning, drink a cup of hot water with juice of ½ a lemon. This helps to stimulate the liver.
2. Load yourself up on water! At least half your weight in ounces. Add another 8 ounces for every caffeinated beverage you consume. This helps to flush the kidneys.
3. Decrease the amount of caffeine you ingest (preferably none). Drink green tea if you need it, herbal tea, or a coffee substitute like Teechino or Dandy Blend. Taking out stimulants helps to restore the adrenals.
4. Supplements: Probiotics are a must for healthy gut flora, in addition to a quality Fish Oil such as Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin D3, and a whole food supplement.
5. Drink apple cider vinegar: 1 tablespoon in water before a meal (start with one meal, possibly work up to two). This helps to optimize your absorption of Vitamin B12 and Iron from your stomach by increasing your stomach acid. Most of us actually LACK stomach acid.
6. Eat high quality REAL foods that are easily digested and seasonal. If you rather do a juice cleanse, use organic vegetables.*
7. Engage in some light exercise such as walking. When you do a cleanse you need to be easy on yourself, so skip the vigorous workouts and just take a yoga class or go for a walk.
8. Start a journal. Write out thoughts and feelings that may be stored in your body. Negative emotions, stress, and daily troubles have a huge impact on the way our body assimilates nutrients.
9. Create a relaxing ritual. Take a bath at night, sip some herbal tea while the kids are in quiet time, meditate, or pray to slow you down.
10. Get to bed earlier than usual and aim for at least 8 hours. Best to be in bed no later than 10 pm. This is when the body starts to repair itself.
I found this at Yahoo Shine!
1 piece of fresh fruit (at room temperature), such as an apple, a pear, a banana, a citrus fruit, or some grapes. Chew well, mixing each bite with saliva.
15-30 minutes later: 1 bowl of cooked whole grains-millet, brown rice, amaranth, and quinoa are the best choices. Oatmeal may be used because it is a favorite breakfast grain for many, but it does have some congestive qualities, as do most grains. (We are avoiding the "gluten" grains of wheat, rye, and barley.) For flavoring, use 2 tablespoons of fruit juice, for sweetness, or 1 tablespoon of Better Butter (recipe below) with a little sea salt or tamari for a more savory taste.
1 to 2 medium bowls of steamed vegetables. Use a variety and include the roots, stems, and greens. For examples, potatoes or yams, green beans, broccoli or cauliflower, carrots or beets, asparagus, kale or chard, and cabbage. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of dressing, such as Better Butter (see below). Be sure to chew well!
More from Books for Better Living: How I Reinvented Myself at 60
Same as lunch. If you feel fatigued or in need of protein, 3 to 4 ounces of fish, poultry, or beans can be added to this meal or, even better, at 3-4pm.
Beverage breaks for alkaline support (11am and 3pm)
Drink the water collected from steaming the vegetables. It contains many nutrients and offers a more alkaline balance for the body. A bit of veggie salt or garlic salt can be added to boost flavor. A green powder or buffered vitamin C powder can be mixed in as well.
Consume no additional foods after dinner. Drink only water and herbal teas.
Note: Eating times are relatively important, especially your last meal; finish eating at 6pm or so, or by nightfall at the latest, if your schedule can't conform. Having that rest from food overnight is important to the detoxification process.
Better Butter spreads easily and is lower in cholesterol and saturated fat than dairy butter. Flaxseed oil can also be used. This recipe is adapted from The New Laurel's Kitchen. Makes 32 single-tablespoon servings.
1 cup extra virgin olive oil, preferably organic
1 cup (2 sticks) organic butter, at room temperature or melted over low heat
In a glass bowl, combine the olive oil and butter until well mixed. Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.